Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Quick and Dirty Mani to Tide Me Over

Firstly let me apologise for not posting much this week and also for not bringing you a 'Try Something Tuesdays' post. Basically I'm really ill-suffering from a horrible head cold that's generally making me miserable, plus I'm exhausted because it's stopping me from sleeping properly. I stuck this on at the weekend fully intending to do a post about it on Sunday but then got hit by the full whack of this thing and had to spend the day in bed. I'm not going to be doing a TST post because I feel like faffing about with noxious smelling polishes wouldn't do me any good at the moment, but I will try and resume normal posting within the week as long as I am feeling better.
This is a really quick and simple mani that's really quite pretty to look at-two coats of Barry M's Black Multi Glitter topped off with two coats of China Glaze's Luxe and Lush. There's a bit of tip-wear going on in these photos because it's a couple of days old now but oh well.


With flash

Natural light

I'm hoping I recover soon now, I've already had to cancel a trip to see some of my uni friends because of it and I'm getting fed up of constantly coughing and not being able to hear anything and feeling absolutely pants all the time. It's knocked me for six, this little bugger, and I am not a happy bunny.

Send me nice things to cheer me up lovelies?? (nailartnovice@gmail.com / @NailArtNovice)

~Nail Art Novice~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...