Sunday 1 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art 1-Presents

It's here, it's here, it's finally here! Today is the first of December which means it's also the first day of my Christmas Nail Art Challenge-hurrah! I've been really quite excited about this for a while now and now it's here-I'm really looking forward to seeing what people come up with!

For my first mani I've done some simple taping with some sumptuous metallic colours-Maybelline-Winner Takes It All for my base and then (from thumb to little finger on my right hand)-Barry M-Teal, Rimmel-Camouflage, Rimmel-Purple Addict, Rimmel-Red Carpet and Barry M-Navy. I added labels to my accents with my Barry M nail art pen.



I've also got Rara's submissions because she's doing the challenge too-yay! For these she used Barry M-Silver Multiglitter/Red Glitter and some Andrea Fulerton nail art pens in black/silver. Please note she did these whilst out of the house and so the pics were taken pre-clean up!


That's all from us for this first challenge, but make sure you check out all the other beautiful manis in the inlinkz! Here are the rest of the challenge prompts-keep an eye out for them in the coming weeks!



~Rara and Nail Art Novice~



19 comments:

  1. nice
    just followed you hope you will do the same :
    Nail Mania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the parcel nails! That is so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little gift tags came out soooo cute. Very creative! And I love the base colors you used, great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) Yeah, I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of metallics and shiny sparkly things through this challenge =D

      Delete
  4. I love the little gift tags - what a great way to add a little extra to your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to claim some amazing inspiration behind them but it's really because I can't draw bows, haha!

      Delete
  5. I love these colors! And the little gift tags are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the comments about the gift tags so cool! I love the colours and the bows are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too much fun! I've never seen tags before. Great idea! Following you now too. Cheers. Can't wait till our next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice! I love that Rimmel red, it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's lovely isn't it? Although I'm rather keen on that purple too!

      Delete
  9. The gift tags are awesome! And I agree that the bright colours are fab too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you added tags to your presents! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative to add the tags!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...