It's a strange one for me this. Not because I don't have anything that makes me happy but because I'm generally a happy person, it's my base level of emotion I think. It just feels peculiar thinking of specific examples I guess.
What makes me happy:
- Wearing my Docs and a mini skirt and being all stompy and sexy and awesome.
- Laughing at stupid stuff with my friends until my sides hurt and I can't stop smiling and all of a sudden it's 4am and no-one noticed.
- Getting awesome things in the post.
- Mastering a song on my bass so it sounds perfect, doesn't happen often but when it does it's brilliant.
- When my hair works with me and looks fabulous rather than a raggedy mess.
- Prancing around the house in pyjamas and a pair of stilettos.
- Singing along to my favourite songs much too loudly when I'm home alone.
- Being Employed!! (hint hint to the mystery jobs fairy)
- The first warm day after winter, and scrunching through leaves in autumn.
- And of course, wearing something awesome on my nails so that every time I look down at my fingers it makes me smile!
Think I'll stick to 10, otherwise I could go on for much longer!
~Nail Art Novice~
You can find all my other 31PC posts here and the original posts and link up by Fabulous Finds by Tiffany here