Saturday 25 January 2014

Twinsie Post-Checkerboard

I've joined another challenge group on Facebook and this one is a Twin Post one-where you get paired up with someone and do the same post together. I think I slightly misunderstood the rules to this-everyone else seems to have done exactly the same design whereas I've just done one in the same pattern-oops!

My Twin for this month was the wonderful Rambles of a Polish Addict and our pattern was checkerboard. You can see Katherine's post here.

My checkerboards were done with Barry M-Navy and Majesty. I did try to add in hearts to match my design a little better but they came out as blobs so I painted over them in the end.



I do really like these, even though they were a pain to clean up. The colours together look fab! I ended up topcating over Majesty as the texture was a bit too rough for me to handle-it was almost sharp!

So there you go, my first twin post! In the future I will make sure to read the rules more carefully and hopefully get a proper twinsy post next time.

Happy weekend!

~Nail Art Novice~

3 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...