Saturday 4 January 2014

My Fifteen Favourites From 2013

2013 was the year I started my blog and I like to think I have improved my nail art over the 12 months it's now been running. I've tried lots of new techniques and had a lot of fun, with only a few minor disasters along the way.

Here's a round up of my favourite of my manis from this past year:

1-Feb '13-Star Spangled










6-Jul '13-OMD! Flowers




8-Jul '13-OMD! Red Dwarf Nails




10-Aug '13-Mish Mash Music


11-Oct '13-Mish Mash Rainbows


12-Nov '13-Mish Mash/TPC Grey


14-Dec '13-Festive Colours





I think I've had a pretty decent year one way or another! You can see the improvement across the months I think, and I hope to keep improving in the months to come! If I had to pick one favourite mani from them all, it would either have to be my Doc Martens nails or my fab rainbows-I love them both!

Hope you're looking forward to 2014 as much as I am!

~Nail Art Novice~

3 comments:

  1. These are all lovely nail art manicures! Great faves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs! I love the owl one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl design! its all green :D <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...