Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Favourites!

I've done a lot of nail art (for me, at least!) in July because of the OMD! Challenge and I've got quite used to posting every other day. It'll be weird going back to only posting a couple of times a week now, haha!

On to my favourites for this month:

-I really loved Rara's summery beach nails that she did for her holiday, they were totally fab! Lasted really well too!


-I really liked the colours I used for the very last ABC Challenge mani-they were so bright and fun and cheerful!


-I also loved my brightly coloured flower mani for day 14 of the OMD! Challenge


-And I was surprised how much I liked the leopard print I did for day 22-I'm definitely going to do this more often now!


-But the mani I loved most of all this month (and it was a bit of a tough call) were my Monsters University inspired nails because they were really fun and awesome, and I was really proud of myself for getting them to look like they did.


So there you go, another month of nail art gone by in a blink! Bring on August and the start of the Mish Mash challenge =D

~Nail Art Novice~

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...