Wednesday 10 July 2013

ABC Challenge Round Up!

~Pic Heavy Post~

Way back in April I joined in with a challenge group I found doing the ABC Challenge-where you do a mani that features a polish/brand/technique/nail art design etc in each letter of the alphabet and link them up with everyone elses. I joined smack in the middle of the challenge and I've really enjoyed myself! The ladies taking part are a really wonderful bunch and it's been so much fun getting to know them through their posts and the Facebook group. The challenge has sped by super quickly but I'm glad to say that we have another one in the pipeline-hurrah! (For more details, go here-you will need to message the admins before you can join the group)
I thought I'd do a quick round up of all my posts from the challenge here, now it's all over (boo!):

-N is for Nautical















-O is for Owls















-P is for Purple Phishtails















-R is for Rainbows















-S is for Sealife Stamping
















-T is for Tulips
















-U is for Umbrellas


















-V is for Valiant and cheVrons



















-W is for Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey

















-X is for X Marks The Spot











-Y is for Yellows and YRNails















and Z is for ZigZags!

















So there we go! I only missed one week since I started which I don't think is too bad going really. Look out for the new challenge starting at the end of July-it's a bit of a mix of nail art and fun things and should be really cool!

I'll see you there!

~Nail Art Novice & Kimber's Awesome Challenge Ladies~

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...