Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Week 3-Metallic

I thought I'd keep it simple for this week's mish mash challenge and did a design loosely inspired by Kimber's awesome tape mani from last week. I started with a base of Revlon-Silver Screen (two coats) on all my nails and then applied some Seche Vite to help it dry. Once this was done I added some scotch tape to my nails leaving a triangle free in the middle-which I filled in with Barry M-Cosmic Glow which is a gorgeous magnetic green polish. It's full of multi coloured glittered flecks and I think it's really pretty. I used the diagonal line magnet with them too.



I really like these, simple and relatively easy to do. They look a bit like Christmas trees I think, so I might pull this one out again at Xmas time.

Don't forget to check out some of the other awesome Metallic manis in the inlinkz below!

~Nail Art Novice~

There's only 4 days left to enter my giveaway so make sure you've got your entries in here!


29 comments:

  1. OMG. gorgeous. I love that magnetic green!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I though Christmas trees too when I first seen them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'll be pulling these out at Christmas I think

      Delete
  3. Great job!! You did great with the magnetic polish..I've never been able to get them to work for me. And it is very Christmas like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers =) I think the small area helped because I've never managed to get them on my whole nails!

      Delete
  4. Super clever idea!!!!! I like this alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! I like the idea of making Christmas trees out of the triangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice - I like the green & silver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're pretty together aren't they?

      Delete
  7. This is super cute lady! It does look kind of like Christmas trees I bet it would look really cool over a red sparkly base around Christmas time I'll be looking for it! ;) ot looks really pretty on your nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'll definitely be doing this around Xmas time! Thank you =)

      Delete
  8. I LOVE that you used that magnetic polish! That looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! They do look xmas trees!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combo and you did a very creative use of that stunning green magnetic polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a creative way to use a magnetic polish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Christmas tree, Oh Chrismas treeee! Awesome job :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea for using the magnetic pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...