Saturday 3 August 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Week 1-Purple

Hurrah, it's finally time for the Mish Mash challenge to begin! I've been looking forward to this for a while, and I reckon it's going to be pretty fun! For more details, go here.

This week's prompt is 'purple' and although I've only just done some minion nails for the OMD! Challenge, I couldn't resist rocking them again when my friend invited me to see Despicable Me 2 for the 2nd time (I just love those movies!)-only this time, of course, I did the purple 'evil' minions to fit with the theme.

Polishes used: Barry M-Prickly Pear, Matt White, Topshop-Cloud, Revlon-Electric, Maybelline-Dark Denim, L'Oreal-Valiant plus my Barry M Nail Art pens in black and white.




These were super fun to wear for a few days and I got a few compliments on them which is always good! And the film was brill too, of course!

Don't forget to check out all the other purple entries in the inlinkz below. So excited to be back, woo!

~Nail Art Novice~

23 comments:

  1. I always love a cute and fun mani!!! These are so cool, you did them perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW FUN! This is super cute! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, these are soooo adorable. You nailed it, Jenni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to see this 2nd one, but the first was Funny! These are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it's brill! Thanks! ^_^

      Delete
  5. These nails are everywhere! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oomg omg omg!! so cute!! love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect!!! I adore Minions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and well done! I loved the first movie but have not got to see the second one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg great idea! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...