Monday 15 April 2013

Birthday Bunnies!

Hello lovelies, Rara here again!
It's my birthday this week =D so for the past month and a half (probably longer actually) I scoured the internet for a new dress to go out in. [Novice-She did-I kept getting hundreds of FB messages with just links to pretty dresses in, and all the ones I liked were the wrong ones!] I found loads of beautiful dresses but not one that made me go 'WOW, I NEED THAT ONE IN MY LIFE!!!'
I tend to buy the vast majority of my clothes from Dorothy Perkins so I was determine not to get a dress from there this time. Last weekend I went into town and dragged my sister into every shop that sold (reasonably priced) dresses and found none =( In the end I gave in and went into DPs and lo and behold there was MY DRESS!!! I should have just gone in there earlier and saved all the bother. It was even reduced from £45-£25 so it was even better!
Inspired by my new beautiful dress I did a mani to match!


My dress design

It was really simple, I only used three polishes including the top coat but I love it and loads of people have commented on it at work and around and about-even the old men collecting their pensions! (I work in a post office.)
The black I used was Sinful Colors-Black on Black which was only £1.99 in Boots (yay!) and Barry M-Matt White plus Barry M-Basecoat and Topcoat. The rabbits were done with a dotting tool.




I LOVE this mani, especially as it matched my birthday dress perfectly and all night I kept placing my hands against my dress to admire the effect.

Hope you like it as much as I do!

Until next time, 


Rara x


~

Aww, I love these bunnies! They did go perfectly with her dress too. I think my favourite is the tiny cute bunny on her index finger, he's got a little stubby nose and everything. Also enjoying the bunny-who-ate-all-the-carrots on her ring finger! And because she's truly dedicated, she even did matching toes too, even though they weren't going to be on show.
I'm always impressed with Rara's nail art, she's a natural! Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...