Wednesday 13 August 2014

Rara Does Alice In Wonderland Nails

Welcome back Jenni!!!!!
I have missed your face (and your nails!) Hoping to see some more beautiful creations soon!

So my news this week is that I have left the (horrible) job I have been stuck in for two years and started a new one at Boots! I am really looking forward to the new challenges and meet new people. Also can't wait for the discount on nail varnish haha!
So after my first week, I feel saturated with new information and decided to take a break this weekend and do some nail art. I decided to do Alice In Wonderland nails because my week feels slightly mad and disorientating!! Please ignore my slightly fat Alice, she has had too much tea and cake!


A lot of polishes used again so if you want to know any in particular please comment below and I will be happy to tell you.

Looking forward to my new adventures,
Rara in Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. Aww these are fun and cute! Great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha these are fun i really love the design on the thumb nail xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...