Sunday 24 August 2014

Geckos And ZigZags And Holos, Oh My!

Hello lovely readers! How's your weekend going? I've been home alone since Friday and I'm kinda bored and lonely now, boo!

I used a couple of lovely holo polishes for this mani- GOSH-Holographic Hero and Too Fancy Lacquer-Cooper Trooper. I also used nail vinyls from Nail Stickrs (zigzags) and Vinyl Boutique (geckos that Rara got me for my birthday!).



Hehe I love those adorable little geckos as well as those colours together (I'm not a Slytherin, promise!), plus the holoy ness of course! I'm a little sad the sun's gone away at the moment because it means my holos only light up like this when I'm doing the washing up! Ah well, this is Britain, haha!

Enjoy the rest of your Sundays folks!

~Nail Art Novice~

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...