Monday 4 August 2014

Glitter Me Monday: Tara's Talons-Fun House

Hello my lovelies! Finally getting my nails back on my blog again after more than a month! I had a fantastic time in Australia but my nails have really suffered for it and are now back to being nubbins again-boo!
In a bid to use up some of my many many glitter toppers, I am introducing a new feature to my blog-Glitter Me Mondays-where each week I will use a different glitter topper or glitter polish. I reckon it could take me a fair while to get through them all!

For the first Monday I have gone with a really cheerful polish to brighten up my little nubs-Tara's Talons-Fun House. It's an explosion of different colours and shapes of glitters and it's just a little bit mad and I love it! I've gone for two coats over Barry M-Kiwi  (definitely becoming a summer favourite of mine!) so together they're a really bright splash of colour.



I don't even mind my poor, short nails with this combo, so bright and fun =)

Don't forget that I have a Tara's Talons giveaway going on at the moment and that you can do some nail art as an entry option. I currently haven't had any entries this way so there's a good chance of winning if you do ;)

~Nail Art Novice~

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute bright combination! Glitter Me Monday sounds like a fab idea also. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou =D I needed some way to get through them all!

      Delete
  2. I like the combination of different sizes - perfect. Looking forward to the other Glitter Me Monday polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Tara makes some fabulous glitters =D

      Delete
  3. Love the combo! That glitter is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? I love how bright and fun it is! Thanks =)

      Delete
  4. i really love this colour green it's beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...