Wednesday 6 August 2014

31 Week Nail Art Challenge 13-Animal Print


Hello lovelies! I thought I'd get stuck straight back into the 31 week challenge in a bid to get it finished by the end of the year. This week's theme is animal print and I had originally planned to do zebra print but it went disastrously wrong so I started over and went with leopard print instead. I chose an awesome neon green for the base (Moyra-#66) and shiny black (Revlon-Black Star) and white (Barry M-Matt White) for the spots because I wanted something bright and in your face! These are my first Moyras and they're kinda awesome-I'm wearing three coats and there's only the tiniest hint of nail line left, and it applied so nicely!



You can't deny that they're bright! I think they're fab, and I reckon I've improved a little since the first time I tried leopard print too!

Anyway, gotta skidaddle, it's Bake Off time! (Who else is excited?!)

~Nail Art Novice~


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...