Monday 20 October 2014

Glitter Me Monday: Chubby Owl Polishes-Blitzed Unicorn II

Hello lovelies!

It's been a couple of weeks since I've done a Glitter Me Monday post but I'm bringing them back today. This mani is not really my normal thing but I am surprised by how much I like it.

Blitzed Unicorn II is a polish I picked up in Chubby Owl's closing down sale (booo!) and it's lovely! It's a white crelly with lots of pastel coloured hex glitters and some gold holographic micro glitters in there too:

Three (I think) coats over Barry M-Coconut
The base is very sheer which means you can see all the glitters in all the layers, which I like, but it does mean it needs undies. It's so girly and pretty!

As extras I used my explosions nail vinyls from Nail Stickrs and used Sally Hansen-Sonic Bloom which is a super bright pink I picked up from poundland the other day (possibly the first ever pink I've actually chosen to get!!!). I'd originally planned to do something else over the top but that wasn't working out for me so I left them in all their pink glory!



As I said these really aren't very me but I do kinda like them! I think the glitter is really pretty and that pink is so POW in your face that even me (the least pink person in the world) can't fail to be charmed by it!

Hope your Mondays were good, and if not just keep telling yourself you're one day closer to the weekend ;)

~Nail Art Novice~

1 comment:

  1. That white crelly is nice! I've been liking polishes like that recently.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...