Sunday 9 June 2013

31BPC-Part 13-Do You Have Regret?

I had completely intended to get some nail art up for you yesterday but I am visiting friends in Sheffield and completely forgot to bring my camera cable-my apologies! It just means you'll get lots of posts next week instead I guess! So instead here's today's 31BPC post

Do I have regret? Well I try not to really, because I figure that everything in my life that I have regretted at one point or another has steered me to becoming the person that I am today. There were some big regrets that I held on to for a long time, but it doesn't get you anywhere in the end, does it? I think it's better to accept that events happened and that they changed you for whatever reason, but you can't go back and do anything to prevent it. Instead of regretting doing something or not doing something or whatever it may be, I try and learn from it, try not to do it again, try to make it a productive force in my life rather than a destructive one. There are things I've done that I'm not proud of, but all I'm trying to do is not repeat them, and then I can feel like even if they were things I regretted at the time, I can at least learn something from them.

So no, regret is a pretty useless thing to cling to, really.

~Nail Art Novice~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...