Monday 12 May 2014

Tara's Talons-Clear Skies

This is one of the polishes I received  in my Tara's Talons Treasure Trove box and I couldn't wait to use it! I had liked it since I saw Tara's pictures of it when she announced her Spring collection and knew it had to be mine!

Tara's Talons-Clear Skies

It's a gorgeous bright blue jelly jam packed with white glitters of various shapes and sizes-a jelly sandwich in a bottle! This is 3 (or possibly four?) coats and there's still a fair amount of VNL in the photos, but it was hardly noticeable in reality. I think in future usage I will use a layer of similar coloured undies to reduce the amount of layers needed, though!

Tara's Talons-Clear Skies

Isn't it pretty?! I was going to do some nail art over the top but in the end I decided I didn't want to because I really liked it as it is! It got me lots of compliments too, lots of non-nail people couldn't understand how I'd done it and it's very eye catching. Basically I love it!

Tara's Talons-Clear Skies

You can get Clear Skies and many many other pretty polishes from the Tara's Talons Etsy shop but don't blame me if you end up bankrupt, haha!

What do you reckon? Do you love Clear Skies or is this type of polish not for you?

~Nail Art Novice~

4 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...