Monday 23 December 2013

12 Days Of Xmas Nail Art 12-Freestyle Christmas

Well we've finally reached almost the end of December and the end of this little challenge! I'm quite sad to see it go, I've had a fantastic time doing these and shared the experience with some really lovely ladies. Originally my plan was to choose some of their manis to do on my nails today but there have been so many lovely ones that I couldn't just choose 10, and I also would not be able to do them credit at all. So instead I want to dedicate this mani to lovely ladies who have taken part alongside me-there's been over 150 fabulous designs created for the various prompts and I, for one, have really enjoyed myself. I want to say thankyou to everyone who took part with me, whether it was just once or every mani-I never thought when I had this idea in November it would have become something this great! You've all been really awesome company, and I've loved seeing so many different designs. I can't wait to see what you've all come up with for today!

My 'freestyle' mani is made up of various things I've done along the way, and I used about 30 polishes in total for it! I won't list them, most of them have been used in the other Xmas posts anyway, but if there's one you want to know for definite just ask =) Also I used this tutorial from The Little Canvas to do the reindeer.

Here we are then, my final Christmas mani of 2013:



And just because it's Christmas, and I haven't yet, here's some pics using decorations too:




I can't believe it's over! Look out for my round up coming soon, but other than that I would just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it), and I will be back after the festivities have quietened down a little!

~Nail Art Novice~

4 comments:

  1. This mix off Christmas designs looks just pefect on your nails!
    I love this manicure :)
    thanks for sharing this with us :)

    Xx julia
    http://www.creativenails4fun.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cute characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved being a part of this! It's the only challenge I have seen through to the end. I hope there can be another one *hint hint* haha. I love your freestyle mani, it's many of the days rolled into one in a fun looking Mani. Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting this challenge together. I had so much fun and got to know some fabulous bloggers a little better. I love that you did a design from each day in the challenge as your last manicure. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...