Saturday 14 September 2013

Funky Fishtails

Hello lovelies!

As you may have guessed by my erratic posting schedule of late, I've been away a lot-visiting friends around the country and staying with my boyfriend up in Sheffield. This means I've not been looking after my nails very well-and I've had a lot of breaks as a result so I'm back to stubby nubbins again. It also means I've not really been doing much nail art because I didn't want to take a load of stuff with me, so when I got an opportunity today to just sit down for a while and paint I took it! I decided to do fishtails because I still really like them and I hadn't done them in a bit...so long in fact I'd forgotten how long they take to do! I mean they're worth it and it was nice to just chill out for an hour or so but I'm so used to doing quick and easy "on the road" nails that it felt like forever! Haha.
Polishes are all Barry M Gellies-which seem to be my go-tos at the moment because I love the bright colours! I used Key Lime, Guava, Plum and Prickly Pear.



I'm really loving these exceptionally bright nails, they make me feel pretty happy which is good because the day I did them was a bit rubbish and I needed a bit of a pick me up.

Anyway, hope you are all having happy weekends!

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...