Friday 11 April 2014

Beauty and the Beast Nail Art

Hello! It's Rara! It's been rather a long time since my last post, I am still doing nails but Jenni is doing such beautiful manis that I don't want to tread on her toes (or fingernails!!).]

However, she has asked me to do a post for her about my current mani which is a Beauty and the Beast inspired mani. I used A LOT of nail varnishes and I'm not entirely convinced I've remembered them all!!
Avon-Garden Green, Barry M-Bright RedMatt WhiteGuavaRed GlitterPearl, NYC-Skin Tight DenimSidewalkers,  Nails Inc-Uptown GlamourBelsize ParkEssie-Cascade Cool, Sinful Colors-Pistache, Black on BlackEasy Going, Tara'sTalons-Three Wise Men, Orly-Naughty, Andrea Fulerton-Rain Fall and Barry M-topcoat and basecoat!!

I decided I wanted to do Beauty and the Beast because I had seen so many people drawing faces and characters and I wanted to see if I was able to do it too. I only used a long thin brush. I realise that most people use Acrylic paint when they are doing such intricate details but A) I didn't have any acrylic paint and B) I kind of think it's cheating not to paint using nail varnish!

The characters I decided to paint were (left hand) Mrs Potts, a rose, Belle, Beast and Lumiere, (right hand) Cogsworth, Chip, Gaston, Fifi and another rose! I am a bit sad that I've got two roses but I did my left hand about three hours before my right and then I got to my little finger on my right hand and it is so tiny that I could only do another rose!




I am really pleased with Mrs Potts, Gaston and Belle especially, they turned out SO much better than I thought that they would and I can't stop looking at them. I will be super sad when I have to change my nails or when they inevitably chip or I break a nail!!So I hope you all enjoy my nails as much as I do and I hope to blog with a bit less of a gap than this one!!


Until next time,
Rara!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...