Friday 27 June 2014

Guest Post-ProcrastiNails

Hello hello! Katherine here from ProcrastiNails! I'm super excited to be here today doing my very first guest post for the lovely Jenni @ Nail Art Novice. I have a fun, bright and simple look to share with you today. I think it's perfect for the season, and it made me feel happy all day just to know it was on my fingers. :)
This look used a bunch of the polishes I got in my April Julep Maven Box: Julep Maren, Julep Flora and Julep Bailey. From the minute I saw them I knew I wanted to pull them together into a cheery summer look. I went with the cloud technique because I think it's a fun and simple way to see how different colours look together. I also varied the heights of the clouds to add a bit of visual interest. 
I really like how much the blue pops off of the more subtle purple and pink in this look, and I like how the pink is so subtle it almost looks like a nude in the right light. All together they make a striking combination! Definitely pleased with how this turned out. :) Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading, and thank you Jenni for letting me share my post with you! xx

2 comments:

  1. What cute nails! I love cloud manicures too. Nice guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soft but really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...