Sunday 2 June 2013

31BPC 12-Something That You Miss

What I really, really miss is living in Sheffield. I went to uni there and lived there for three short years of my life, but during that time I completely fell in love with the city. It's a really beautiful place and it feels safe and happy-and has recently been announced as the happiest city in the UK-and I can understand why! The city centre is full of fountains and greenery and is gorgeous, it's full of beautiful old red brick buildings covered in ivy and the whole place just has this really lovely vibe to it. I also have lots of friends who are based there permanently and I want to be back there so I can spend time just chilling at the pub with them, or hanging out in their living rooms just chatting about life. It's my favourite place and I always feel like I'm coming home when I visit it. It does make me kinda sad sometimes that I don't live in the place where I want to be, because I miss it terribly.

I'm determined to get back, someday, and hopefully someday soon!

~Nail Art Novice~

Read the other 31BPC posts hereOneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNine, Ten, Eleven

2 comments:

  1. Hello you have a new follow via the hobby polish bloggers facebook page :)

    Lovely little blog, love your nail art x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Katie! I'm going to head over and check out yours now too =)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...